Skip to content
- Hope Floats Healing & Wellness Center – Support groups for adults and children including loss of child, sibling, spouse or parent. They also host events for those who grieve – Kingston, MA
- MISS Foundation – online and in-person group support for child loss. Help in finding a mental health provider or HOPE (helping other parents endure) Mentor – nationwide
- Journeys Holistic Bereavement Support – Support groups for all types of loss and practitioner’s – Hubbardston, MA
- The Compassionate Friends – online and in-person group support and annual conferences for child loss-nationwide
- Bereaved Parents USA – group support and annual conferences for child loss – nationwide
- Comfort Zone Camp – Camps for kids including in Massachusetts for either sibling or parental loss.
- Jeff’s Place – Support for children and their families for sibling or parental loss. – Framingham, MA
- The Children’s Room – Support for children, teens and their families – Arlington, MA
- Refuge In Grief – Adult support for all losses and a writing your grief online course
- Center for Loss and Trauma – Dr. Joanne Cacciatore, Professor and researcher on traumatic grief
- The Grief Practice – online yoga practice, stories, a book and other resources.